Making memories one day at a time.......and then I write about it.

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Iz busthed!

My dang dummm computer iz busthed so I'm borrowing my SM's for two seconds before he takes it away from me (the nerve......he has to do this "work" thing--like my blogging isn't IMPORTANT OR SUMPTIN').

Anyways, I dunno when it will be fixed so things are gonna be kind of sketchy.

Sniffle.....I feel like I've just had a tourniquet put on me arms......now what the heck am I gonna do with my time! :D

4 comments:

  1. I know. It's like you're suddenly blind or something -

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your computer gets fixed or replaced soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is emma and hanna we think your awesome!!!! you'd better get your computer fixed soon cause i cant live without your blog posts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well Miss Emma and Hanna, for you! I will try as fast as I can. :D

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead..you know ya wanna comment!