Making memories one day at a time.......and then I write about it.

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I did something naughty.......and I loved every minute of it!

Last night the SM came home from scouts and asked me what was wrong. I told him I wanted to go running. My body was so agitated and wanted to move even though it hasn't been able to. To REALLY move as in some serious physical take your feet and pound them into the pavement.

The SM asked me if I wanted to go for a walk and I told him NO! I wanted to run and then I begged him to please take me running. So he did!

And I ran. Well, shuffled more like. It isn't running when the SM is walking quickly next to you but I didn't care. I was out picking up my feet taking my heart rate up a few notches and embracing the cool night air and it felt awesome!

This is the problem with being naughty. At least for me........I wanna do it again!!! I got away with it once.....think I could again?

4 comments:

  1. Sometimes being naughty feels SOOOO GOOD, as long as you don't regret it later! I'm glad you were able to get out there and enjoy yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would say listen to your body. If you can get out and do some running go for it. Even if the run is more of a walk for another person.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i hope kristen doesn't read this! :) oh rachel. i am glad you got away with it. i hope you get away with it again and again and again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness Misty I KNOW! She's out of town...... :p

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead..you know ya wanna comment!