Making memories one day at a time.......and then I write about it.

Friday, September 18, 2009

I find this udderly perplexing.....



and apparently I'm not the only one. Is it a he or a she?




And if it is either a he or a she....does it have a milking stool attached to it.....




or is it being attacked by an octopus........I really can't decide but from the looks on this bovines face and the way it's head is hanging......it is quite upset and confused as well. Maybe knitting anatomically correct toys for The Natives wasn't such a good idea after all...........

8 comments:

  1. OH MY HECK!! That was just FUNNNNYYYY!!! Put that thing high up in a closet somewhere!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's cute and hilarious! I love it. I'm sure the natives will love it no matter how it looks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Misty, your comment made me bust up. Yes, we're putting it way far back in the closet so it can't EVER come out. :)

    Chastina, THANK YOU!!

    Jody, it would be a combination of not the right combination. :) Not the right needles, mixing the body of a horse and the head of a cow and the udder of a........cow.....and it came out looking very confused.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Actually, I have to admit that I think he's really, really cute. Or she is. But yes, I too was struck with the very weary and discouraged aspect on this innocent animals face. He looks so tired and sad. I think I will adopt him. Or her. And I see great advantage in having it all in one bundle - not only the delivery of the milk, but protection from pirating. The world could use more of that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, what a cutie! Not it's fault it's gender ambiguous--but you're right, it may cause more confusion and questions in the natives than it answers...

    ReplyDelete
  6. That poor she-bull. It looks so depressed!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want one! I want one! I want one! You are soooooooo good at that!!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead..you know ya wanna comment!