Making memories one day at a time.......and then I write about it.

Friday, September 11, 2009

The little boy and his hat!



Once upon a time there was a little boy who lived in a village with several natives.




The village was a prosperous village in many ways and all were encouraged to learn a craft.



The village mum decided she wanted to embrace color and took up knitting.




So excited she was at her knew found craft that she decided to make her baby girl a hat.....only to find out......that the needles she was using were too small......so the hat was too small...........




So the little boy got the hat. The End!

P.S. The pattern for this hat is in this book.

13 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness!!!! I SO need to have one of those hats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachel! You dont need me...you can start your own business! This hat is to cute to even describe! Jadon wears it sooo well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Alex. Considering how long it takes to make, I don't think people would pay the price I would need to charge to make it worth it. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. okay, that is just ADORABLE. I want one. I am not kidding. How much Rachel???? How much for one of them there hats???? Pleeeeezzzzeeee???? I will pay!!!! Real money!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Which child do you want it for Misty or do you want one for yourself? :D I need head circumf. size.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your little story too. The hat is great! I got the bootie CD! You need to make some to go with the hat!

    ReplyDelete
  7. good question. huh. we live on the sun....will any of us actually wear a hat??? who cares. i want one anyway. for joyce. can you guess for her??? she would LOVE it. those colors too, perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LUV THAT HAT!! It looks soooooo cute on him!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lor, you are correct and he LOVES slippers so I think he'd love booties to go with his hat.

    Misty, we'll see what I can do. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ok, so I'm using up my 15 pesos an hour internet access to read about this most adorable hat. don't let Jon see it, cuz he'll want one. I want one too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kathy! I feel honored that you spent your 15 peso's on my blog! You deserve a hat or a pom pom at least....... :)

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead..you know ya wanna comment!