Making memories one day at a time.......and then I write about it.

Thursday, September 17, 2009

You know me! I never say a word.........I just mind my own business.



The Sexy Scout Master said that when I gush over him on my blog that it embarrasses him. He said he wished I'd stop. Now,you all know me. I would never in a million gazillion years want The SM to be embarrassed so I won't say anything more on that subject. I won't tell you that when I see him holding our babies that it does things to my insides that should be illegal. You're going to just have to look at the photos without any commentaries because I'd hate to embarrasse The SM.




4 comments:

  1. LOL, tell the SM not to cry. He can handle it. He did choose his wife and now he is just gonna have to deal with the consequences! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That new camera definitely has to go... I liked the old camera much better where I had plenty of time to escape the wrath of Rachel's focus.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the new camera! It takes great photo's. Although the photographer deserves most of the credit.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead..you know ya wanna comment!