Making memories one day at a time.......and then I write about it.

Thursday, September 3, 2009

My Father-in-Law's Sense of Humor

P.S. You need to click on the photos to see them better.

P.P.S. Is it really a post script if it is the first thing you've written and if not......would it be a B.P.S.? A before post script?



The SM's family had a family reunion this summer and they kindly extended an invitation to me. What were they thinking? I dunno but they let me come and it was very nice of them.

The Scout Master's father likes to put together "awards" and presents them each evening to the unlucky, I mean lucky winners.




Can you guess what my award was? And to think........he went to the trouble of making this just for me! Everyone should feel so loved.

4 comments:

  1. how can such a crazy t shirt make me CRY????? it did. you have a good family. i love them and i don't even know them...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought the legs were an especially great touch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Virginia, I thought so too. I thought they went well with the hairy legs in the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Post script: post (meaning "after") script (meaning "writing") So no. YOu cannot write a PS before you write the "s" part, and I am not referring to a single word, thank you very much. If Virginia meant the legs poking out from under the Gary Larson cartoon, I second her comment.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead..you know ya wanna comment!