Making memories one day at a time.......and then I write about it.

Friday, September 25, 2009

You can buy everything on the internet........well almost everything.




Since I can't buy strength, health, and the energy I need to get out of bed today I figure I could at least look good while I'm laying here so I think I need this dress...



and these boots. Are they not fabulous? Come on. Be honest. You know you want some too!




Instead of wrapping up in blankets I'd wrap up in this!



Lest you all think I am selfish and only thinking of clothes that would make me feel divine and like I could kick anyone's trash I think the SM should get this and wear it when he is bringing me my meals and taking care of me.



I heard that! Just because I'm down in bed doesn't mean I can't hear you and I am NOT!

8 comments:

  1. I knew you would Sarah!!! Great minds think a like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once upon a time I could wear a dress like that and look fabulous. I'm hoping that I can again. You would look fantastic in those clothes.

    Is Halloween on your mind or "New Moon"?

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! Nope Chastina. I'm a witch 365 days of the year. Just ask The Natives.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Raven shirt...I think I need one for myself. ...the dress, however, I couldn't fit my big toe in. I will have to settle for acting like a witch instead of looking like one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. And if I had that money tree I have been asking Santa for (the one I still have yet to lay eyes on) then I would buy you that dress and everything else your heart desired and you would look FABULOUS! I love that dress!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You and Chaz. If you were running the world, it would be a VERY interesting place. YOu should see the costume she's been wearing this weekend - Holy Cats.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kristen. Oh but I have......on the ineternet.... :D She posted photos on FB! And yes, she looks fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead..you know ya wanna comment!