Making memories one day at a time.......and then I write about it.

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Rebuttal



Remember this picture and this post?

I put myself out there man! I made a HUGE confession. I confessed that I walk around in my flannel jammies and slippers. Do you know how hard it is to put ones soul out there? Right out there on a big billboard for all to see.

Ya well.......that is the LAST time I'm going to admit anything here on this blog. I woke up this morning feeling pretty. darn. good. Until......I read THIS!!! (Click on blue words. It's a link!)

It's okay honey, don't listen to him. We're not crazy. He's the one that's crazy. Yeah! He's the one that's crazy! You okay? Yeah, I'm okay. You? Yup! Fine and dandy. Okay. I'm glad we had this talk. Me too! So, what do you have going today? Sssshhh, do you hear that? I think someone's listening!!

13 comments:

  1. LLLLOOOLLLL. Shania wants to know how you can survive? "She talks to herself. I know everyone talks to themselves, but I don't put it anywhere."

    ReplyDelete
  2. How rude of him to talk about you like that! And then he has the audacity to not even offer you a ride home...What kind of avuncular role model have you adopted? ;)

    And if that wasn't bad enough, your smart aleck friend had to spout off in the comments... (Still, love you, Rach.)

    PS- YAY! I finally found somewhere I could use the word "avuncular"!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Virginia, You tell Miss Shania that it is quite easy to survive when there's always a party.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you aren't using those jammies and slippers anymore, I'll take em and wear them proudly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HA! You crack me up.

    And I walk around in my flannels and crocs, too. Comfort over style, everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Natalie, It really was rude. I'm rethinking the adoption thing. And as for that friend, she was just stating the obvious!! About The Native's avuncular!! :D

    Jody, Does V8 count?

    Lyndee, When I'm done with them I'll send em to ya. Deal?

    Uncle Rush, Amazingly RUDE! Although.....he did kinda make up for it by sharing his brownie today....not completely mind you....but it was a good start. ;)

    Lori, We should start a club!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL. you do have to be very careful...some people take your personal stuff and fling it around above their heads and try to get all kinds of attention....especially things like slippers and monkey jamma's.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Misty, You never know do you? One day it could be your slippers and monkey pants..another day they could be making fun of how busy you are...... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL!! Never judge a book by it's cover....you never know...;D

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead..you know ya wanna comment!