Making memories one day at a time.......and then I write about it.

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Baby powder! The bums got a hold of it........



When walking past ones kids' bathroom and a strong whiff of baby powder hits your nose just keep on walking.




I know that we as mother's love the smell of baby powder but unless you have some candle that fills your house with the smell of baby powder....you should not be able to smell it out in the hall outside of the bathroom.





If you do happen to be lured in by the smell which happens from time to time. Oh goodness I try to resist! Learn from me! DO NOT OPEN THE DOOR! Cuz no one will fess up even when you can see little tiny foot prints in the powder and you'll just end up having to clean it up.

7 comments:

  1. But it's sooo neat as it flies through the air. Just ask any of my kids who used to play DRAGON with it. (Just imagine the powder as the "smoke" of a fire breathing dragon.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's happened to me before... You probably handled it a lot better than I did!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My dad always used to say "Fine! NO ONE did it!" Then later I'd feel so guilty I'd fess up. Baby powder sure shoots out a big cloud though. One curious squeeze can lead to another and another and another. Really can you blame them for being enthralled? Easier to clean up than a sharpie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stopping by to wish you a blessed and very Merry Christmas! ♥ Hugs :) Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rachel, that sounds so familiar. I believe it was only a week ago that my darling children uncapped their bottle of baby powder while jumping on my bed. I could of sworn they were trying to Anthrax poison me....but No...just good old baby powder. I guess they couldn't wait for the snow.
    Shell

    ReplyDelete
  6. ah, the classic baby powder incident...very nice. give that little man a big hug from me and say, "a job well done my man!"

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well written. I remember. I used to use powder in my hair to suck up the oil between hair washings. I got to the point where my hair was white nearly every time, because somehow, the more I washed it or dusted it, the faster it oiled up. So sad.

    There are so many things it might be better to just walk on by. But eventually, you do have to face things. Even when they are done by ghosts.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead..you know ya wanna comment!