Making memories one day at a time.......and then I write about it.

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Where'd she go?

The kids are home from school for Christmas break so I decided to take a break along with them. I'm going on a blogcation. Have a very Merry Christmas and after the break I'll fill you in on all that we did.

It is a glorious time of year celebrating our Savior and His birth.

A friend of mine sent me this link. I now send it to you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxpECovmdyY

Merry Christmas and I'll see you in the New Year!

Hugs and Loves,
Shmeee

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy your blogcation and Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There. It's all done. All out of my hands. So I can read blogs and comment on them and say, wise decision to take a rest. Rest... Say it with a lot of air in your voice - reeeeessssssttttt.

    Kiss

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead..you know ya wanna comment!