Making memories one day at a time.......and then I write about it.

Saturday, December 6, 2008

World peace, the economy, and potty training....



My baby and I had a little heart to heart talk the other day. It went really well. We talked about the economy, world peace, you know...just basic things. I felt our time spent together was real meaningful and cleared the air on some important issues.




Yup! After this heart to heart I'm thinking that potty training is about as obtainable as world peace and fixing the economy!

2 comments:

  1. Boy does that bring back memories!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling video, Rachel. He looks just like Kirsten, in male form of course. Over at our house we are trying potty train Lilly. We have had about 50 attempts with only one completion, (Which I believe was only a fluke). I'm about ready to scrap the practice until after the holidays. I think I'm the only one interested in her attaining this goal...I wonder why????
    I ejoyed your testimony yesterday, You looked strong. Did it wear you out? Well have a great day, I have a few errands to run. Today is Ron's birthday, and tomorrow is Spencers.
    Love you, Shell

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead..you know ya wanna comment!