Making memories one day at a time.......and then I write about it.

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas from Levi!

I never was one to keep quiet. I know I said I was going on a blogcation until after Christmas but when you watch this video you'll see why I had to post it now and not after. It is just too precious to keep to myself.



My Sexy Man was in the kitchen baking away making home made pizza and our babies asked if they could help put on the toppings. My SM told them that they could if they sang, "Must Be Santa". Levi, our six year old with AHC (mentally about 3)started to and his big sis helped him along.

3 comments:

  1. So cute! All the kids were gathered around watching and Zachary announces "Nephi is handicapped" when Buff gets annoyed at his getting it wrong--corrects him and says "No--thats wrong. Nephi is special needs!" Hmmm....one biblical name is as good as another, I guess!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! He is such a cute boy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok they have to sing it for us when we get home! That is so cute! I love it! I miss being there...it really seems like we have not seen you in forever!!!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead..you know ya wanna comment!