Making memories one day at a time.......and then I write about it.

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

What I find sexy!




Intrigued ya didn't I? Admit it. You read the title to this blog and you thought, "oooooh, this one is gonna be good"! I won't disappoint you. Cover your eyes ladies. This one is for the boys. I'm going to unveil it all so they can go home to their sweethearts and fulfill their fantasies. (Do you see whose names are carved into the fence post? Click on it if you need it in large print.)





No, it isn't a fig leaf! Sexy is about thought. Taking the time and putting forth the effort for the one you love. My favorite holiday is Christmas. I wasn't able to go and get the tree with the family and I spend most of my time in bed so my Sexy Man cut a bunch of boughs, put them in a vase, and set them next to my bed so that I can enjoy the smells of Christmas. THAT boys......is sexy!

4 comments:

  1. Seriously! You have a pretty wonderful man there. But you already know that!
    I love the smell of pine trees, it doesn't get much better than that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats so sweet of him!! Is that a new picture??? I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I've said it before... you are a very lucky woman!

    p.s. and so am I...

    ReplyDelete
  4. HA HA HA! I loved that blog!!! That is very sweet of your husband.. and great advice for the boys!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead..you know ya wanna comment!