Making memories one day at a time.......and then I write about it.

Thursday, April 30, 2009

I spy........



Something red.........





Something glass.........




What do ya know! Is that freshly canned strawberry jam? Where did that come from? Oh, I remember. My SM called from the grocery store and told me that strawberries were a good price. He asked if I wanted some to can jam to which I replied that of course I wanted some and would he get me a ton!!

My SM always does exactly what I ask him to. He bought "a ton" and brought them all home. There was only one thing I could do when I saw all of those strawberries exploding from every corner of my kitchen. Fall back on my old tricks, "catch the flu", and go to bed!

What do ya know! It worked! I went to bed and my SM looked up how to make jam on the Internet and went to work making us strawberry jam. When he was finished miracles of miracles I got better and I am now enjoying fresh strawberry jam on fresh homemade bread that he also figured out how to make off of the Internet.

Dang I'm good......!

5 comments:

  1. You are a smart woman! Looks tasty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. TIMING is Everything! Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy! and great timing on "getting sick".

    Maybe I will get ambitious and make some this year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And dang, HE'S good.

    my security word is "nellyped," Thought you'd love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yeah, you're good, loved the I spy pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead..you know ya wanna comment!