Making memories one day at a time.......and then I write about it.

Thursday, August 6, 2009

I'm keepin' this runt.



Remember this native? Ya, the one who was all shmoozy with the dentist's nurses. Giving them all big brown eyes.....telling them he is going to miss them.

This morning he got up, took care of the babies, took care of the dogs, made the babies breakfast, made me breakfast in bed, AND cleaned up the downstairs.

If it were any of the other natives I'd say he was sweet talkin' the nurses for some more cool free prizes or trying to get something out of me but it is this native we're talking about. He's just nice that way. No ulterior motives. Just doing what he does best. Taking care of others.

I'm never gonna let him leave this house or get married. We'll sell off the others eventually but this one I'll keep to myself.

2 comments:

Go ahead..you know ya wanna comment!