Making memories one day at a time.......and then I write about it.

Friday, August 21, 2009

Leg Warmers. Then and Now








Leg warmers. The 80's. They were nasty then and not a trend I fell all over myself and had to embrace so when my baby sis came to visit and said they were coming back in style I did a, "gag me with a spoon" face and went and watched "Footloose".



Then I went and found some fluorescent parachute pants and blew dry my hair so my bangs were as high as I could get them to go, put on electric blue mascara, and started to knit some of these.




Cuz they were ugly then butt they are adorable now especially on this butterball baby!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! My baby is SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course she is! She's MY niece!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know, though = she might have LOVED a snake!! And there were things I actually liked about the 80s, but then, I-I-I-I-I was a GROWN UP then.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nah, she'd have just chewed on the snake.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead..you know ya wanna comment!