Making memories one day at a time.......and then I write about it.

Monday, August 31, 2009

She's mine. Can ya tell?



Down the street are some more natives that we've adopted. Yesterday this native told my baby girl, "If you can get my hands apart I'll buy you some ice cream".




Here's the rule(s), "You have to do it, your brothers can't help you". Big mistake. He didn't put a time limit on it.




She tried yanking his hands apart.




She tried prying open his fingers.




He pretended to lick his scab to see if it would gross her out.....it didn't.




She tried jumping up and down on his hands.




And what started out as a nice relaxing Sunday and this young man arriving in a nice white shirt and tie.........




Ended with my baby girl the victor and this native, after an hour, shirt untucked, tie off, hair messed up, breathing hard, telling my baby girl, "Truce! I'll buy you an ice cream"!




And as he unclasped his hands she yelled, "I won! I get my ice cream"!

4 comments:

  1. LOL...yes, I can, and yes, she deserves that icecream cone!!!! tell her i said she needs to be specific and make sure she gets what she fought hard for! at least 3 scoops and at least baskin robbins but preferably cold stone!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She worked hard for that ice cream. I hope she gets her favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmmm. SOunds jUST like her mama -

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a champ! I love a never-say-die-kind-of girl!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead..you know ya wanna comment!