Making memories one day at a time.......and then I write about it.

Monday, August 3, 2009

I will NEVER baby my baby.......more words I've been eating.



I love my baby. I love him a lot but he has some serious social issues. He doesn't know how to be discreet or how to let you down gently. If he doesn't like you he has no problem telling you.

The little lady approaches my baby........




He's not buying it. He doesn't care how she tilts her head, how she looks up through long eye lashes out of big blue eyes........




He gives her the boot and pushes her away. He's other things to think about like when's dessert or how many legs can he pull off a grasshopper before it can't jump anymore.




This can be very discouraging to the lady in waiting who turns to the closest thing she can find to lay her head on.




I figure I've got about twenty years and then I'll work on this social problem with my son and to all the little hearts he breaks in the meantime.......I'm sorry. What can I say? He's my baby......and I'll still be saying that when he's 20.....40......70.....and still spoiling him like I said I never would.

4 comments:

  1. So THAT's why she was using Skye as a pillow. I missed that face. Shoot, I miss all the fun. I will suggest that her heart was only broken because she'd only met her match. Hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! The question Jody is will his wife mind? :D

    Kristen, she kept trying to sit on the chair with J and as you can see........he wouldn't let her...he's such a stink.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad to know that I'm not the only one!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead..you know ya wanna comment!