Making memories one day at a time.......and then I write about it.

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Is it just me



Why is it when ever I finally sit in "my office" the phone or door bell rings? Doesn't matter what time of day.

Why is it that I get a cold sore on my honeymoon and get to face all of the in laws friends and family for the first time with an oozing explosion on my lip?

Why is it that what ever line I step in at the grocery store it is bound to take the longest even if it is the shortest?

Why is it that when the camera comes out everyone else looks normal and I look like I'm having gastric intestinal problems?

Is it just me?........Don't answer that..........

7 comments:

  1. Jody, Jody, Jody. Not in front of the ladies.

    Yea. It's just you. I know that every time I sit down to eat - finally - and the food is hot, and I'm really, really happy to be picking up the fork - some one of my children NEVER calls. Right at that moment. NEVER. EVER. Not hardly EVER. Seldom. Alright - EVERY DANG TIME>

    At least there are times when you DON'T look like you've got GI problems. Unlike some of us. Who could be shot at any moment and pretty much - yeah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately for ME it's not just you. I'm terrible. I make all sorts of ridiculous faces, without even meaning to!! I mean, at least they could be on purpose, right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I find myself asking those same questions. Not the honeymoon one, but my skin decided to go back to puberty this week and I had the largest zit on the border of my lip. It just happened to pop right before Back to school night, so I met all of my kids new teachers with this ugly, red, oozing sore that no amount of makeup on earth would cover! So I feel your pain and it is definitely not just you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! Oh Natalie! You were in good company cuz I had another raging cold sore that walked into the room and introduced itself to the natives teachers ten minutes before the rest of me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sarah, I would hope not since I am flappin' my gums. :) It looks like it though doesn't it?

    He was laughing at something clever I was saying I'm sure. :D

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead..you know ya wanna comment!