Making memories one day at a time.......and then I write about it.

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

What ever he's on.....I want some...



Took this native and his sister to the dentist this morning. I was sitting in the waiting room........uh, waiting.....for them and out comes this native.

Native: (Running up and hugging me) I don't have any cavities!
Me: That's great!
Native: Ya, I've NEVER had no cavities before!
Me: I KNOW! That is soooo awesome!
Native: (Gets sad look on his face) I'm gonna miss this place.......
Me: Excuse me?
Native: Ya, every time I come I have to keep coming back and get my cavities fixed. I don't get to come back again until like six months! I'm just gonna miss these guys.

Note to mom: Figure out what they are having my son snort back there so I can get me some!!

2 comments:

  1. yay!! somebody who likes the dentist. we need more o them round these here parts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know Jody......all of my other kids have a normal relationship with the dentist. "NO, I HATE THE DENTIST"! :D

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead..you know ya wanna comment!