Making memories one day at a time.......and then I write about it.

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

It's not stealing if I'm doing you a favor!



This is one of my older sisters. Isn't she gorgeous? This is the mother of the groom you saw in yesterday's post.

Click on the photo and zoom in on the jewelry. My friend Chaz made it. I told my sis that the necklace and earrings were awful and when the reception was over I'd relieve her of them. I'd do that for my sister. I really truly would cuz I'm nice that way.

Chaz makes and sells jewelry. She has an etsy shop that you can see here. I've bought a few of her items and I have to tell you.......they are way better in person. She'll make anything for you. She does custom too like she did for my sister only be careful because I may want only what is best for you too and have to take your jewelry that Chaz makes for you away. It's a sacrifice I'm willing to make.

3 comments:

  1. Rach, thanks so much for the kind words AND the free advertising!!! I'm really glad it worked out <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her stuff is BEE-U-Ti-FUL. And so is your sister. The necklace really turned out to be a dramatic statement - appropriate for a wedding, I think . . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank YOU Chazi for making it for my sister and yes, Kristen she is beautiful and the necklace was perfect!!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead..you know ya wanna comment!