Making memories one day at a time.......and then I write about it.

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Conversation of teenagers



I over heard a conversation yesterday between these two Natives. The older Native was helping the younger Native with his math. It went like this:



Native one: I still don't get it. It doesn't make sense. The answer is wrong.

Native two: I just showed you the answer. Look in the back of the book. See?

Native one: It still doesn't make sense.

Native two: It does too make sense. This would even make sense to mom! It's so simple even mom could understand it.........



Gee thanks........punk!

7 comments:

  1. HA!!! (loud honking noise on that one)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHHHHHH!!!!!!! Having teenagers is ROUGH!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL!(It reminded me about our conversation yesterday.)
    Come on Natives have some R-E-S-P-E-C-T!
    You are lucky though, my kids talk about me like that now. I shudder to think about what they are going to say when they are teenagers?!?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kristen, HA! Is right! I'll show them!!!!! One of these days....

    Misty, very rough. "They think they are soooo smart. You give em an inch...and they walk all over you"!

    Natalie, Yes, fits our conversation to a "T". :) Someday our kids are going to look back and realize that we really did know something. Just you wait...I just hope you don't have to wait as long as I will. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Would it have made sense to you? I'm just wondering...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mr. Z, why of course! Absolutely! No doubt about it! But don't let The Native's know or the SM because then they'll expect me to help them with their math and I don't want to embarass them with all of my math skills. Right now they are all under the impression that The SM is the math miester. I don't want to ruin that allusion.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jody, LOL! I like whippersnappers too and yes, pay backs....I relish in them. HA!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead..you know ya wanna comment!