Making memories one day at a time.......and then I write about it.

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Crackpot Tuesday


Photo by Taste of Home

As you can see I am a huge fan of "Taste of Home". The SM cringes when ever we go grocery shopping and they have a new magazine displayed at the check out. It is worse than taking The Native's by all the candy at the check out.

Mr. T chose Beef Vegetable Soup. Here is the recipe.

Most everyone gave it four stars. The SM and Mr. M gave it three stars and my baby girl gave it four and a half. Bottom line, they all ate it and no one said, "ewwwww what's that green stuff? It smells disgusting...." Which is five stars in my book.



On the other hand, when you have this for dessert and know that you can't even have a sniff of dessert until your dinner is gone........



On a side note. For you a quick viewing pleasure of the wind car in action that The SM helped our baby make.



And this kid. He's a punk. He makes me laugh and smile each and everyday and he got a new helmut to protect his beautiful head. "McQueen" out of all the helmuts I placed before him to choose. Levi wanted "McQueen"! KA-CHOW!

5 comments:

  1. it sounds DELISH! especial since there are flakes are falling outside.

    And I love that kid too, I looked over and smiled at him during sacrament on Sunday and he smiled and waved back. Warmed me to the core!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the helmet...when he wore it at the fun run, it made me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He looks pretty darn fast in that helmet!! And everybody knows that red is the fastest color. And Mr. T's dinner looks plenty good, especially on a cold day like this one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks so good!

    I see your sweet girl and the helmet wearing young man every morning. They make me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Denae, It was a perfect meal for a blustery day. His smile does warm to the core doesn't it? That is a perfect way to describe his smile.

    Mr.Z, If you love this helmet you should have seen his last one. It had blinkey lights on it so when he'd walk his helmet would flash colorful lights. It was a kick!

    Kristen, Oh it makes him fast all right. He and Dash. :)

    Chastina, I love running into kids from the neighborhood over at the school. Always makes me smile too.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead..you know ya wanna comment!