Making memories one day at a time.......and then I write about it.

Friday, July 17, 2009

Clapping.



When ever Levi gets excited about something he claps.

"Thaz gud job"! And he starts clapping. We've been doing a lot of clapping around these parts lately.




Every time Levi goes potty he starts to clap and gets that crooked smile on his face and says, "I go potty"! Or my greatest most favorite recently in the last two days, "I go poopy mamma"! And then he claps some more and I clap along with him cuz that's what we do. When Levi claps, you can't help but smile and clap with him.





We have graduated from running around the neighborhood in a diaper. Remember this post? To running around in our underwear. It is perfectly normal for a seven almost eight year old boy to run around in his underwear in public right?

4 comments:

  1. Yeah for Levi! Can you hear us clapping from here?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm clapping too.

    I think that some underwear looks like shorts so as long as he is wearing those shorts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ummm. I still run around in my underwear. Almost always.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah Levi!! That must be great not having to clean up poop any more. Whoooooo Hooooo for Yooooouuuuuu!!

    Yep...I'm pretty sure it's normal seeing as Blake does it ALL the time. And he's 9!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead..you know ya wanna comment!