Making memories one day at a time.......and then I write about it.

Monday, July 27, 2009

My entertainment has hit an all time level of low.



When one sits in bed for countless hours you get very bored. Apparently, my baby thought the little horse on the right was lonely and bored too. One day while I was laying in bed my baby came into my room and took his little horse (the one on the left) and wanted it put on the shelf next to my horse that Kristen had given to me while I was in the hospital. She knew without my babies I'd want something to hold. She's thoughtful and nice that way.



I don't think my horse liked the company though. Is not my babies horse the freakiest thing ever? If I had something that freaky staring me down I'd be hiding and cowering my head too! That thing looks like it is going to eat my little horse alive!




What ever my little horse did he didn't mean to. Just look at the look on his face!




Have I mentioned lately that I need cable or dish network....or....I'd even take PBS at this point...........

4 comments:

  1. LOL...you are wishing for PBS???? Now that IS bad. Oh, you were feeling good yesterday....darn it....and you looked so good....and chipper...did going to church do it or was it just random? That crazy horse is a little scary. I do wonder about those people that made that "toy"....hmmmmm....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that! You should take pictures of those little horsies and have you kids help you write a book about what they are doing and saying to eachother! I am pretty sure it would be very entertaining!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is so sad. That look on Fable's face just makes me want to hold him in my lap and scold that Sophie lookin' thing with the loin saddle on. Which may be why he looks so cross. If I was wearing a cinch way back there, I'd be looking for somebody to bite, too. Hey Misty!! We LIKE PBS. We even buy some of the stuff - like David Copperfield. We have CLASS.

    You do have to wonder about the guys who sat around designing that toy. "What do you think we could do with this animal's face to help the children of the world feel more happy and secure? I know!! Let's give it skinny eyeballs and a very intimidating expression. They the mothers of the world don't have to say 'Wait till the Daddies of the World come home! Then you're going to GET IT.' Instead, they can use our handy-dandy horse from heck to keep the child in line, thereby bringing peace to families EVERYWHERE!!!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! Kristen, I wondered if anyone else would notice where the saddle was. I'd be cross too if my knickers were cinched up so low.

    The sad thing is I don't even know where that horse came from! Who gave it to us? I don't remember...

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead..you know ya wanna comment!