Making memories one day at a time.......and then I write about it.

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

A little cooperation would be nice!



I have been trying ALL STINKIN' DAY to upload video of this event that was held last night.



The recital. Not just ANY recital.



The recital where these two best best best friends played duets,



And where this incredibly amazing and awesome piano teacher had each of The Natives not only play several songs by themselves but,



All together. Yes, all fabulous five on two pianos at the same time.



It was amazing and we had a great time!

Hopefully tomorrow......blogger will cooperate and you'll actually get to hear how talented The Native's are. Thanks to Mike Carson who seriously, is the best piano teacher around.

9 comments:

  1. Tell them all again how incredible they were. Brennan's in particular, has me now digging for my Yanni Cd's.
    Cute pics of the girls. I'm anxious to see their video, since I missed their performance. Thanks for the invite. I promise to be on time next time if I have to take those kids and drop them off on Richard's lap in the middle of a work meeting! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Natalie, I'm so glad you were able to come! Makes The Natives feel loved. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lucky! I can't wait to hear the recital pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chastina, Hopefully this morning!

    Gweeto, I'm thinkin'....if you called in there won't ever be any more problems with blogger and if there are.....they'll be hiding under their desks sucking their thumbs. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wanna HEAR!!!! And I apologize for not showing. Some surrogate aunt/grandmother/whatever I am.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kristen, I'm trying again today but once AGAIN, blogger isn't letting me upload video of any kind. I'm getting reaaaal irritated and of course, do you think I can actually contact a person to report the problem? I'm so sick of lack of customer support. I don't want to push five hundred buttons on the phone. I want to talk to an actual PERSON. And I don't want to post my question to a forum. I want to report a PROBLEM WITH BLOGGER. I need to talk to a PERSON!!! Grrrr!

    Thanks for letting me vent Auntie K. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've had that problem in the past and resolved it by posting on youtube and then embedding the youtube video on my blog.

    Either way, get that video up!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gerb, Great minds.........I just did that a bit ago and they're up!! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like your new header photo. The kids look great! Natives. I meant natives.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead..you know ya wanna comment!