Making memories one day at a time.......and then I write about it.

Friday, February 19, 2010

Special Delivery From The Ninja Master



In the dark and dead of the night, the Ninja Master with stealth, unlike any other stealth....except for the Gum Ninja, came and made a deposit in the Gum Ninja's mailbox.



A package. Made for The Gum Ninja himself!



A package like none other.



A one of kind.



Much like, The Gum Ninja. "I like machine ninja gum mom!" Thank you Ninja Master. May the force be with you.....always........wait! Do ninjas have the force?

15 comments:

  1. Cool shirt on a cool kid. He is now officially The Gum Ninja!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah, I know! Me too!!

    Gerb, Yes, thanks to the Ninja Master! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the shirt! He looks like he loves it too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chastina, He does. He talked about it all day. He kept pointing to his shirt and telling everyone about it.

    Jody, It really is. The fact that 'someone' took the time to do this for Levi....and for all of us really....is very cool indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How perfect is that? Really? And how nice of the "Ninja Master".

    ReplyDelete
  6. Natalie, The "Ninja Master" knows.........

    ReplyDelete
  7. Once-again, Levi makes me smile...as does some anonymous person who made this for him.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Uncle Rush, Levi has a habit of making people smile...and who ever the Master Ninja is.....they know how to make people smile as well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Soooo cute! He must love it tons!! Levi always makes me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Emma, He does and so do a lot of other people. They want one now too. I'm thinkin' I'm one of em.

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh my gosh that is SO CUTE! I bet Levi loves it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ginna, He does! He still is talking about his new shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ninja does have The Force. That's how they run up trees. And leap over buildings. Training, yes. But it's the force that lets them spin in the air. And vanish after they've rung door bells. levi gets all the fun.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Kristen, I wish I had the force. I'd use it to clean up after all of Levi's "fun".

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead..you know ya wanna comment!