Making memories one day at a time.......and then I write about it.

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Back in the olden days.......



My baby girl was spoiled rotten this Christmas by her grandma. Grandma sent her this darling apron and headband.



Grandma also sent my baby girl this doll with a matching apron and head band.



The dolls name is, "Julie" which happens to be the name of my baby girls best friend. With the doll grandma also sent all of the Julie stories.



I asked my baby girl when "Julie" lived. She looked in her books and told me. I said, "oh cool. She's my age. She was born a year after me!" My baby girl said, "ya, she was born in the olden days.............."

4 comments:

  1. Yeah....olden days....but I got you beat! When Matt was little, he LOVED the movie "Land Before Time" and had picked up a video cassette and asked "Is this Land Before Time?" It happened to be a tape of home movies from MY childhood, to which Jim responded "YES IT IS!" Awe come on!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay then, you old woman. You need to get that girl taking care of YOU. Looks like the apron kicked her into domestic gear. Maybe SHE will bring me a nice cheese and onion and stuff braid?????

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! Yes, Diana you've got me beat! That is funny. Your husband has the funniest sense of humor.

    ReplyDelete
  4. too funny! I love the apron, headband and doll. So cute! Averie got an american girl doll this year too,

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead..you know ya wanna comment!