Making memories one day at a time.......and then I write about it.

Monday, January 26, 2009

I'm breaking up......it's a good thing.

In October when my West Nile lit me up like the




My brain started doing this:



Never in my life had I had seizures and admittedly at first they were really scary but there is something to be said for being some what coherant during them as I've been blessed to be. I say some what because I think I'm coherant but it is obvious when I come out of one thinking only a minute has gone by and my SM tells me that it has been more like a half hour or longer......apparently I'm not as coherant as I'd imagined.

If you did not think I was completely loony and off my rocker before, you surely will think I am now after I tell you what I am about to say. If ever I had a shred of dignity or thought that I had a tiny shred it will be completely gone after I admit this latest.





When I'm in the middle of a seizure I start to giggle inside. I can't react on the outside but inside I am watching myself and it is funny to me. If I could react you can be sure I'd be laughing my head off. What can I say.......I'm entertainment deprived.





My seizures have been a pretty constant companion and source of entertainment for three months until this last month........it would appear that they have vacated me and moved on. I do believe that I must now find another source of entertainment.

Farwell my companion of three months....you've been gone now for four weeks and I can't say that I've missed you.....I'm sorry if I've hurt your feelings but we've grown out of each other and it is time to move on. Don't be sad, I look back on our time together with nothing but humor. Some would say that you had a crippling effect on me making it so I couldn't drive. I don't harbor any ill feelings. I don't like to drive in the snow anyway.

If you do decide to pop in every once in awhile my advice to you would be it is better if we make a clean break. Breaking up is hard to do but it is for the best. I wish you all the luck in the world! Farewell!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on the break up! May it continue to be a clean break so you can find other sources for entertainment. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This break up is unquestionably a good thing--entertaining or no! But I do have to say, you're the best at finding the funny side of life. I love that about you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Four weeks.

    The whole thing is amazing.

    Here's the downside: now that you're getting better, you're going to start going around Doing Good all over the place again, aren't you? I liked it when you weren't showing me up quite so much . . .

    ReplyDelete
  4. As with all good break-ups I hope that you'll shred every bit of evidence that you were ever together. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead..you know ya wanna comment!