Making memories one day at a time.......and then I write about it.

Friday, January 9, 2009

Levi is my favorite and I'll tell you why.



Time to take down the Christmas decorations. Last night after the natives had gone to bed my Sexy Man took down the tree for me. A HUGE project considering how many ornaments we have that have to be carefully stowed away.

This morning when Levi got up and saw the tree missing he asked:

Levi: Where is the tree?
Daddy: It is gone!
Levi: Who took it?
Daddy: The Grinch.
Mommy: Who's the Grinch?
Levi: Daddy.

Thaz right! And don't you forget it! Let it be known in the records of history that for once! The title of the bad guy went to some one else other than me. And that folks......is why Levi is my favorite today.

3 comments:

  1. I KNEW it! LOL Yeah, I know how you feel, as I seem to ALWAYS be the OGER at our house. Congrats for being OFF the list for a day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A sexy grinch? Hmmm. Yes. I can see that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It really is nice for daddy to be the bad guy once in a while. I hate it when Max gets in trouble and he ends up in his room bawling for "DADDY!" I always think "daddy cain't hep you now you little stinker!" And he wouldn't either, that's the funny part.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead..you know ya wanna comment!