Making memories one day at a time.......and then I write about it.

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Kidnapped.....again



Once again the natives have kidnapped my camera and it isn't until I download my photo's that I am made aware of their shenanigans.

It would appear from this lot of photo's that the subject matter or victim would be little Eva, my 3rd boys' bunny.




I wonder how bunnies feel about their fellow equines. Care to really bounce bunny?



Isn't she adorable? I wish that when my eyes had been created they had been put together with natural eye liner. I hate applying make up every day..which is why I don't! I'm lazy that way.




We love Brio trains in this house. I think Eva likes Brio too. Great for gnawing on....not that we let her, grief! What kind of a mother do you think I am? Lazy? Ya, you're probably right and not just about putting on make up.




I'm a sucker....thaz whut I is.

3 comments:

  1. oooh, that bunny is so cute! Even though they make me sneeze I just want to cuddle up with that little ball of fluff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How funny, what a cute little bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay. You have to keep Eva alive. She's SO CUTE, and SO SOFT, and she had GREAT EYES. I wanna be her in another life -wait. No. I've smelled bunny houses. Maybe I don't want that. I just want to know her. Maybe I should come on over and just get a hit of the soft from time to time.

    I got stuck in the snow outside my house today - and nearly burned a hole in my tire trying to get out. And who do you think came and helped me? CAMMON!! So we have something ELSE in common!!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead..you know ya wanna comment!