Making memories one day at a time.......and then I write about it.

Friday, January 30, 2009

I dare ya.....I double dog dare ya......



I triple dog dare ya to get one of these and get your hubby, wife, girlfriend, boy friend, mailman, donkey to do it with you. Cuz if you are as competitive as me....you're gonna wanna whoop who ever you are doing it with.

Last night after I'd gone to bed my SM got on the Wii. This morning when I got on I looked at the score board and Oooooh Nellie! Forget the laundry, forget getting the kids off to school properly I had a score to settle. Someone....last night....had beaten my scores! Oh, I appeared to be taking it lying down.

I will have you know that all stars are aligned once again. Peace and zen continue to orbit around the world. I have taken back my rightful 1st Place position and not only that! I am now rating at the ripe old age of 36 instead of 43. I have found the fountain of youth.

If you should need me.......I'll be signing autographs at the appointed space and time. Until then, I am humbly letting my SM know that I whooped him.

5 comments:

  1. How fun! My hubby and I keep trading who is the best, our kids get upset because we keep knocking them off the top 10.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are sooooo funny! But I'm glad that you have reclaimed your rightful place! Sounds like they need one of these for the PS3...Hummmm....maybe it could do something for me. There's something to be said for the competative spirit. GO RACHEL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HEY!! And THAT'S the reason why you wouldn't answer the phone this morning, even when I was whining and howling on the answering machine. "Help!" I was yelling. "Help me. A horse is sitting on me - my face is mlummph, shednmlcl. pfff, pfff." Only YOU can..." But nothing. Because YOU had to beat that SM of yours. Now I really, really want one of those wii s

    ReplyDelete
  4. We played on the Wii Fit for a group activity the other night. It was a ton of fun. and let me tell you .. my hula hoop muscles sure hurt the next day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had no idea you could keep score and compete! That's it. I need one. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead..you know ya wanna comment!