Making memories one day at a time.......and then I write about it.

Monday, January 5, 2009

"My minds not twisted......just bent in several strategic places"




Kids went back to school today. So sad, vacation is over. I decided since I was feeling pretty good that I would start to put Christmas decorations away.



One of the first things I'd put up was this nativity. There have been some years where I've kept it up all year long just because I love it so much.




This year I noticed that the natives have once again added their own personal touch.





This is what Santa gave me in my stocking this year among other things. When Star Wars was huge (when is it not in this house) I was given the title "Jabba".



I'm starting to get a complex, but don't worry. It won't cost you much, "JUST YOUR VOICE.........life's full of tough choices....IN'T IT?"

4 comments:

  1. wow. I never would've guessed Ursala would look quite so happy in loving in a nativity scene. Who knew?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. Oh yes!!! "And now, look at me - wasted away to practically nothing - banished and exiled and practically starving, while he and his flimsy fish-folk celebrate."
    Poor darling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know. I've had my voice stolen by her several times at The Disneyland. But somehow, she does look so peaceful . . .

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead..you know ya wanna comment!