Making memories one day at a time.......and then I write about it.

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

It's not my fault....I come by it naturally!



I have always run through life rather than walked. I have done this since the beginning of time and I have proof. In the days before I came here to this earth I was running to and fro ready to take on this world. I ran from line to line grabbing my body parts and so it is no surprise that in doing thus, I got into the wrong line. I thought I was in the boobs line but in fact......I was in the BOOTS line.

We've had this discussion before remember here? Where I have tried to since make up for it but alas.....fake never did work for me.

I tell you all of this because from time to time (like every week) in this here house hold we have the same borring discussion. Nobody understands my need for more boots...or shoes...but especially boots! I can't help it! I got in the boots line and so it is positively in my genetics making up of me. If you were to take out my heart and put it in some one elses body (hypothetically speaking because I'd have to be dead to do that....or you'd have to kill me......neither one sounds very appealing) and placed my heart in some one elses body then that person would walk around in the same like manner as me driven to getting more boots.





It can't be helped. Come on! Tell me seriously that you do not feel that if you had these boots you could be the President of the United States. These things kick!



Make no bones about it. These would be a perfect addition to my new




Electra Betty Beach Cruiser! Not classy enough for you?




How about these? They are on sale even! Just under $2,000.00 A bargain if you ask me and since we'll be saving so much money on one pair......it leaves room for another don't you think?



Like these.........Oh my......I could do amazing things in these I just know it.



Everyone has a little pirate in them. Some are more willing than others to show it. I'm not judgin' ye. I'm okay for hiding these under some fabulous jeans and when you think no one is looking pulling the leg of em up from time to time to catch a glimpse......or for those who are teasers.....wearing these under a long skirt so that as you walk folks will catch a glimpse from time to time. I have my secrets too. Every Sunday in the winter I wear boots. I get all dolled up in my finery and then I put on my boots. What nobody knows.....is that inside them boots......is good ol' comfy sports socks. You tell anyone and I'll deny it profusely and then cut out your tongue.

3 comments:

  1. you really are in love! check out those boots!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know what is fabulous about getting in the wrong line??? You can have your cake and eat it too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always secetly wanted to be a cowgirl. If i ever do become one I'm goona have every pair of those boots! FABULOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead..you know ya wanna comment!