Making memories one day at a time.......and then I write about it.

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I'm makin' a man out of my baby!



We decided it would be fun to hide the eggs outside this year. The Easter bunny woke up bright and early well before the natives and deposited colorful plastic goodies all over the yard. Won't it be fun?



It would have if the natives hadn't slept in. Storms rolled in and what started out as clear blue...turned to rain and this little native did NOT think the little plastic goodies were worth standing in the rain and cold for.



That's okay though. He's got his older brothers firmly wrapped around his little pinky and they, taking pitty on him, filled up his bucket for him while his mother sat and took photos of him instead of covering him up and protecting him from the elements. "Aww quit yur drivelin'. It's good fur ya Abner! It'll put hair on yur chest and make a man outa ya!"

4 comments:

  1. Aw, he just doesn't realize yet that candy is worth anything it takes to get it. Give him a year or so.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Easter bunny is the wimp around here. I'm sure my kids would love getting the stuff no matter the weather.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jody! LOL. Try as I might. I can't get him to NOT grab that area. He walks around constantly like that wether he has to go or not. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, yes - fun in the drizzle. In your jammies. Sounds fun to me. Really, it does. Like today. The hour I spent digging trenches to drain the jail. THAT was fun - and no eggs to open afterwards - only mushy horse muffins. I think I'm with the J.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead..you know ya wanna comment!