Making memories one day at a time.......and then I write about it.

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

It's finished




Remember this post? Ya, the one where I finally threw my hands up in the air and gave up on sewing for life. All fabric, thread, and my machine I've thrown out the front door. I refuse to sew another thing for the rest of my life! I've made a bird feeder out of my machine held up by my thread with decorative nests made out of my fabric.

Thankfully this little native has an awesome Auntie who took pity on her and finished the dress her momma kept throwing darts at. Thank goodness for Aunties who love to sew and hate to see good fabric wasted on temper tantrums.

3 comments:

  1. aw, she looks so adorable in that outfit! Hooray for people that can sew without breaking anything breakable around in the process!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chica, chica!! I want to see the dance that goes with that dress!! And you did NOT throw out your machine. Drama, drama -

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too Darling. You have more perseverance and persistance in your little finger than I have in my whole body. Kudos to you and your darling Kirsten.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead..you know ya wanna comment!