Making memories one day at a time.......and then I write about it.

Monday, April 27, 2009

Words of wisdom....not mine by the way....but I like em.

This morning Levi was late for school. I sent his siblings on so they wouldn't be late and later walked Levi to school. As I was walking home I was thinking of the things I wanted to get done today. Notice I said, "wanted". Before this whole West Nile mess I would have said, "needed" to get done. I'm learning. I'm a slow learner but I am learning. I am no longer the self imposed task master that I used to be. It is amazing how much more enjoyable life is when you slow down and take a moment to look around you.

One of the things I thought about on my way home was my blog of course. Did I have any interesting thoughts to post, photos, etc. and I came up blank! Nuttin' in my noggin'.

I plunked myself down and was delighted to see that my sister who I love gobs and gobs had written a post on her blog and after reading it I say, "AMEN SISTA"!!!

So, my post today is: I would encourage you to take a walk on over and read her blog post for today. You won't be disappointed. Side note: The joke about Karsten......that's her husband. :) He has a great sense of humor.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Rachel, I am in agreement with you all the way. Wanted to let you know that I updated my blog again. Take Care

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are absolutely my favorite!!! Love you much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Virginia, I love you tooooo! Wahoo! I hit favorite status today!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead..you know ya wanna comment!