Making memories one day at a time.......and then I write about it.

Thursday, April 9, 2009

I'm trying a new form of discipline around here.



As I stated in this post, with every birthday comes the tradition of breaking a pinata.




Normally, the broken pinata is either thrown away or set on something outside so the natives can shoot it some more with their arrows, BB guns, and wrist rockets.



This year they decided to try something different.





I believe in corporal punishment. This is what happens when you don't clean your room around here.

I kid. I KID! ........ I wonder if it would work.........

3 comments:

  1. A bit gruesome here. I can't even imagine what it must be like to live in such a deep pool of creative testosterone. By the way, I'm not sure those kind of ears work with your family face shape?

    ReplyDelete
  2. K- it is a bit gruesome isn't it? Rather than take photos I should have taken video. Colin was giggling so hard hanging there on the bar that he kept falling off.

    You can then imagine what followed as all of the natives had to put on the panda head and run blindly around the house knocking into furniture and walls. Who needs a baseball bat when they so willingly knock themselves senseless?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! A video would have been hilarious.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead..you know ya wanna comment!