Making memories one day at a time.......and then I write about it.

Monday, April 13, 2009

Sunshine + Spring = Sheets on the clothesline. I love that equation.



Me and the youngin's are hangin' our sheets out on the clothesline today. I love the smell of fresh laundry dried in the sun.

Round these here parts in the West we make do with what we got. Lil' Abner there in the background aint too happy bout doin' laundry but I told him I wuz gonna hang him by his suspenders if'n he didn't get me his sheets soze I could warsh out the cooties from the winter.

3 comments:

  1. well my friend--this winter's been hard on you!!
    ha ha, just kidding.
    sun dried sheets sound marvelous! I need to try it. Maybe in our new house with an actual yard we can try it.
    And maybe it'll stop raining sometime around here, that would help too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ginna! No kidding! It HAS been a tough winter. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the smell of sun dried sheets!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead..you know ya wanna comment!