Making memories one day at a time.......and then I write about it.

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Take a number.

I was gonna blog today. I was going to blog a deep thought provoking post. I was sitting here, fingers poised above my keyboard, ready to type those thoughts which would change the universe when, tap tap tap. Some little something was tap tap tapping my side. I looked down and saw this little one.




Only he wasn't asleep and he needed something. He wants me to read to him. So you'll have to wait cuz my baby and I have some "Thomas the Tank Engine" to discuss and if you don't think these discussions aren't deep.......then you've not talked "Thomas" with my baby. In other words....we're gonna be awhile so take a number and I'll get back to ya.

3 comments:

Go ahead..you know ya wanna comment!