Making memories one day at a time.......and then I write about it.

Monday, April 20, 2009

It's a Levi thing.



He loves ropes. He has several and if he can't find his own he'll find one. Even if it's the neighbors.....doesn't make a difference to him as long as he has a rope.



He loves to wear his fishing vest to church.......



And fill it full of things like this.




He loves to carry around newspapers for days and days and days........



and show us the pizza and soda pictures on the back over and over and over again.

5 comments:

  1. I was wondering where my $5 was...thanks Levi for finding it :) I will be over to get it soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, well, I like to look at pictures of soda and pizza over and over again, too. Especially since I'm not allowed to have them. I don't go for fishing vests at church though. I carry a purse, which is basically the same thing, only not as warm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That fishing vest literally weighed 50 pounds with all of the batteries he had in it!

    The six dollars was kifed from his brother Colin....who knows where he got the rest of the stuff. Today while doing laundry I pulled several tubes of chapstick out of his pants pockets among other items that belong to his sister and brother......

    ReplyDelete
  4. the fishing vest is awesome. I'd like to wear a fishing vest to church myself. They're just so handy for sneaking other people's stuff into!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pockets! What wonderful things they are to children, and even adults. The only time I have a problem with them is when I'm doing laundry.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead..you know ya wanna comment!