Making memories one day at a time.......and then I write about it.

Monday, July 28, 2008

Beastie Beads

There is a website that I've gone to for a couple of years now that I absolutely love and have to share with the rest of you because when you see what this gal makes you will be rushing to her site buying up all of her beads and the rest of us will be weeping and waling and gnashing our teeth!

Beware! Don't let your punks see these.........or they will do all sorts of jobs around the house trying to earn money so they can buy scads of these as well and it will leave none for you!






Isn't he just adorable? This gal just amazes me! She makes these out of glass. The creativity is beyond my scope but I am glad Heavenly Father gave her such talent because He sure didn't give me any in this department so I'm glad I can buy them from her.

The gal who I am talking about is Teila Hanks and lawsy mercy I love what she does.







How cute is this little guy? I love his tongue! I love the detail. I love, I love, I love....I gotta have this one.




Oh! Oh! Oh! This little guy is on her e-bay listings. I have to have this little guy. This is what my baby looks like after he has gotten into doo doo. Teila has caught the look perfectly!




Okay, I may not be able to make these little creatures but I think I'm seeing a set here. How about that cute puppy further up on my blog and this little guy......."The fox and the hound"........Okay, I know the puppy isn't a hound but IT COULD BE and they still go cute together!!




I actually have a necklace very similar to this and I luv luv luv it! I wear it all of the time. It is my favorite.

I CAN'T STAND IT! Should I be mean and keep all of the info. to myself? Oooooh, it is tempting but I like Teila too much. You've got to go and check out her website. The creatures she has are amazing. My punks have dragons and snails and ponies and alligator's and bears and bunnies.......they beg to visit this site all of the time. It is definitely one of our favorites and I have a feeling will become one of yours too!

Here is the link to her website: http://www.beastiebeads.com/home.html

You can buy beads off of her site AND she puts some up on e-bay as well.

Have fun shopping and let me know what you've bought cuz I will be sinfully jealous but happy for you because there has not been one bead we haven't been delighted with.

For Christmas I bought a mare and her little filly for my niece and made a book mark out of it with ribbon. It turned out to be the cutest thing and I almost kept it for myself.......I SAID ALMOST!

Have fun shopping! We'll probably run into each other. If I don't say "hi" don't take it personal. Not trying to be rude......I'll just be focused on beads..........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead..you know ya wanna comment!