Making memories one day at a time.......and then I write about it.

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Thank you photo thief!

Who ever took all of the photo's on this here bloggy thing has returned them. Their back. That really was odd.......when I looked under the "help" section my blog wasn't the only one that had been robbed of its photo's. I think perhaps what happened is the thief grabbed all of the photo's off of several blogs in a quick mad crime spree and when had time to actually look at what he'd/she'd stolen realized that with my photo's at least they weren't worth stealing so thank you photo thief for returning the photo's back to their rightful owner. I won't press charges this time but if it happens in the future I may have to apply corporal punishment and make you babysit my punks for a week! Two of which by the way are still in diapers and one of them (I won't mention any names.....) packs a nasty punch with his.........makes a mess in his "Levi's" every time.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead..you know ya wanna comment!