I always start laughing and giggling so hard that I can't run fast and end up weetzing.
Julie Nixon has tagged me. See if I ever read your blog ever again. :o)
So, I've been tagged and I am supposed to answer these questions........hmmm......do I have to answer them honestly? This might be fun!
A) Four places I would visit over and over (does this refer to I "would" or "do" because if it is "do" then my answer would be the hooty for all four answers. When you've had as many kids as I your suspension system just aint what it used to be. Might be why I'm not very good at tag.....
Okay, four places:
1. Bonaire (luved luved luved the diving there)
2. The mountains back home in MT. (they are a part of me)
3. The temple (I love the Manti temple)
4. Anywhere my family is.
B) Four people that e-mail me regularly:
1. My mom (and her blasted forwards :o)
2. My sister Sarah
3. My sister Virginia
4. My good friend Geneva when we want to discuss our latest midnight ride or any great sales on horse equipment.
C) Four places that I like to eat: (oh my goodness. The other night I was craving Panda Express's orange chicken......mmmmm)
1. Definitely the pork salad or any of their salads for that matter at Cafe Rio or that other place by Fat Cat's that is like it. What is the name of that place? Who cares, their salad's are awesome.
2. Rocky Mountain Drive Thru. You wanna a good greasy burger and onion rings? Theirs are the best.
3. Oh crap. What is that Mexican rest. down in Springville? Been there forever. Stink. We love that place. What is the name of it? I can't believe I've forgotten.........anyway........that place. I luv luv luv Mexican food.
4. The Smokehouse. They have good southern barbecue.
D) Four places I'd rather be right now:
1. Out riding. Anywhere, I don't care. Just to be out riding again.
2. I take that back. Out riding in the mountains.
3. Camping. Seriously. I need my mountain fix.
4. I could use a pedicure.......after the camping of course. :o)
E) Four TV shows/movies I'd watch over and over: (Since we don't have TV I'll have to stick to movies and those are things we never get out to see much so this is a harder question to answer.)
1. The BBC Pride and Prej.
2. North and South BBC version (takes place in England--has nothing to do with the Civil War movie that is named the same.)
3. Steel Magn.
4. Ummmm.......I'm sure there are others but can't think of any at the moment.
F) Four people I'm tagging:
2. Charlie Chaplin
4. Rhett Butler