Making memories one day at a time.......and then I write about it.

Friday, June 27, 2008

Punk numero 4!

I tried to warn him. Many times I told him that if he spent too much times in front of the tv and game cube he'd end up like this.










Disgusting isn't it and yet, this is when my son is most happiest. When he has about fifty of these suckers intertwined and hanging from his fingers. (Well not this brand exactly beings as it is an anaconda and it wouldn't "hang" from my punks fingers but would be squeezing the life blood out of him but the green anaconda is his favorite.)

















How can my punk who is soooo loving and has the biggest, warm, brown eyes like something so repulsive? It just aint natural!







Ugh! I just get green looking at them.........

I'm going to end this post NOW because I find it quite revolting. Hurry, click the "x" at the top of the page and make it go away!!! Ohhhh Matthew.........where did I go wroooooong?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead..you know ya wanna comment!